Monday, September 20, 2010

not so bad

     
    i went to my stepmoms, have a yogurt (80 cal) and an eating right granola bar (240) a diet sprite (o) a chicken thigh (didnt have much meat) ((163.7)) a bite of buffalo burger (90) a yellow bell pepper (20) red bell pepper (30)  and saghetti with tomato sauce (252.6)= 876.3 calorie intake, now for the good math :) sleeping for 8 hours burns 411 cals= 465.3 or less.
NOT SO BAD FOR A FATASS. i am so squishy..


























































th






these girls are perfect. i wish so much to be them. and i will be. i ams o totally thinspired right now!!:)
i want to tone my arms, and my thighs more. i need to starve more..i need to be like them. i need to be like them. when i die i want to leave this world beautiful, so maybe ill be favorited when i go to hell. if i am not thin when i die, i have lived for nothing! i want to be thin, and paint. thats all i want. i just want to be a painter, and comfortable with my body, oh how i wished i loved myself..but really who does? the next person who tells me they love themselves, i will call a lair. we all have something we hate!

kimonos are so beautiful...
kristen oh kristen..i wish i had your wasteline instead of looking like a cow. right now, im kinda looking for an ana buddy..i cant keep on doing this alone. i need a friend..

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you're cute! I think you should know that. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish, I ate what you ate instead. Hahah. Cos I previously had 7437kcal. And so feel fat and like crap now. I can't seem to get back on track D:

    whitelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Freedom of speech, while not accepted fully in public, is accepted on this blog.