So, my migraines are getting worse. I had to stay home because I've had the same headache for the past four days. It. wont. go. away! I'm also coming down with a cold of some sort. Needless to say, my day was already off to a very bad start. Then i weighed myself, and i weigh 133. Oh Joy! *heavy sarcasm*
Now, for today's questions.
What do you want to accomplish?
What do i want to accomplish...
I want to be an artist, a writer, and sort of an all around bad ass. I don't want to be stuck in this small ass town i have been living in for my whole life. I want to get out, meet people, become kind of well known and respected as an artist with multiple novels. Not the boring novels nobody will write either, but fast past, awesome (fiction) novels that make you just HAVE to go get the sequel on the first day its out. I am young with many aspirations. But some days i feel like i will always be stuck in my rut because it is familiar and comfortable. Its what i know. To change that all is very scary. I don't think i could manage changing everything at once. But seeing as how i want to go to college in a large city, then move to Oregon, leaving all that is familiar behind me, its going to have to happen.
I want to lose the weight, and maintain it. I want to be like Lisbeth Salander from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. If you've read the book (or seen the movie) then you know what I'm talking about. Shes skinny as hell, black hair, piercings, and gigantic yet beautiful tattoos. There are way to many things that i have to do before i can ever feel worthy of any compliment i get. People tell me that i am just wonderful looking, and that they are jealous of me because of my hair color, my eye color, my weight (LIES!) and how carefree i am. CAREFREE? These people do NOT know me at all if they think i am carefree.
I spaz about every little thing. If i cannot control a situation, then i avoid getting into it. I would rather miss out on experiences than not be able to know the outcome of said experience.
Anyways, back to the question.
The things i want to accomplish are pretty petty, because i know i'm never going to do anything really great, like cure cancer or sail around the world. Whatever. These are things i really want, and even though i know the things i want will be hard to get (for me at least) i know they have to happen or else i have done absolutly nothing in my life.
so ladies, tell me, what do you want to accomplish in your life?

Hey love. Thanks for your comment. I loved your resolutions! Donating your hair is such a beautiful idea! :D And I totally get what you mean by the compliment thing. That's a great idea.
ReplyDeleteI secretly like control as well, so I plan a lot. I have so many lists! I think if we really work on something, we CAN get it.
For me, I'd like to accomplish a great career, and a family. That sounds not cool, but I just think it would be nice. :D
<3