Monday, August 9, 2010

100

100 posts. apparently this would be the.. 101st. so, happy 101! i wish i could say the same about my weight. i came up with a crazy idea, to late to do it now. what if, every time i lost a pound, i wrote a post. hmm.... well, cant say that i can do that now. i would have had to loose 101 lbs. my mom would not be too happy about that. but i think its a good idea for a temp. blog. just a document of weight loss. i am going to take a pic tonight of my legs. they are so ugly! and so are my arms! i ate some veggie *fried* rice and some supreme *PIZZA* today. i got a pint of rice and ate maybe 1 cup of it, i usually dont eat lunch in front of my dad. then he went out of his way to buy a supreme pizza. and to all of my vegetarian friends here, i picked off the pepperoni and sausage. i am against eating meat, but i think i am going to have to start again. my muscles are like, gone. now if you excuse me, i am going to purge up anything left in my giant stomach, weigh myself, cry, and purge again. i stole some of those pills i talked about from my father.
ps, i have also decided to cut out salts. they make you retain water weight.

1 comment:

  1. I missed a lot! I read your previous posts and you want to change your style? That's very interesting. I am doing the same thing now! I want to wait until I'm thinner before I make really drastic changes. I'm glad that you are changing your style for you! Wear what makes you happy!

    Great idea for cutting back on salt. I do that too!

    ReplyDelete

Freedom of speech, while not accepted fully in public, is accepted on this blog.