Thursday, September 2, 2010

fat sticks to leather

have u ever ridden a school bus..and ur arm fat STUCK to the back of the seat? its so embarrasing! anyway, i am writing this post pissed off...have you ever been so angry your throat hurt? every argued with a drunk person? that person ever been your mom? GOD I WANT TO FUCKING KILL SOMEONE! not kidding,.i am about to kick the living SHIT OUT OF HER DUMBASS, CUNTry MOTHERFUCKING FRIEND (WHO IS BONING MY MOM BTW) I FUCKING HATE HIM! AND I FUCKING HATE MY FATHER! I SWEAR I AM GOING TO KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun... just take a deep breath and try to relax. I can understand your anger. I am pretty pissed off at my parents right now as well. It is kind of a different situation but still the same. When I get angry I do two things. First, and I dont support this but anyway, I usually take the anger out on myself. You are the first person I am going to confide this in, but I either punch my arm to the point of pain and bruise or I scratch my arm till I bleed. I probably sound like a crazy but it helps me not take it out on anybody else. The second thing I do is grab my headphones, crank up the tunes and hit the road running. I just keep running until I can't anymore.

    I hope that this helps. Just try to relax and hopefully everything will get better.

    ReplyDelete

Freedom of speech, while not accepted fully in public, is accepted on this blog.