highschools starting soon.
i'm afraid
because i am that chubby freshman
uncomfortable in her own skin
wishing she could just fade and disapear
and float away to where she might actually be happy..
the girl who went to orientation today without her coverup and had her scars on display for everyone to see. for everyone to notice how torn up she is inside
but i will never be able to tell him that
because then i will have to tell him that that big scar
the one that isnt even fully healed
the one that is going to be there for a long time
is from him
bmi= 22.6

Thank you so much for your lovely comment.
ReplyDeleteIt really made my day and made me smile.
It's so amazing to hear that someone actually likes my blog.
THANK YOU.
And you... you wonderful, pretty, amazing girl, you gotta know that you will always be wonderful, no matter what your weight is.
You will be beautiful to the ones who really love and care about you.
And to the ones who tell you you're NOT beautiful...they're a just not nice and they don't deserve a person like you!
But I know, that I am not better, in no way, like loosing weight, cutting and all this stuff.
But we gotta keep strong, we gotta keep fighting.
And I am always here for you, even though we don't even know each other.
Your blog is so amazing, your texts are really going down to my heart and you have to know, that you're not alone.
Always message me if you feel like you wanna talk.
I am here....
This has just left me speechless. You are such a beautiful girl - I know that because of the gorgeous comment you gave me. If only you could see yourself how others see you. If you take nothing from this comment, remember this:
ReplyDeleteYou are worthy.