Thursday, January 12, 2012

Issues


Jesus Christ, i think i may have a little crush. Yes, i know i always bring up how i am MAD about this one girl, and i still am, but having a new crush is like window shopping. Just because i don't want to buy does NOT mean i can't look hahaa.
Well, no more beating around the bush.
I ate an assload today. I think i can get over it though, so it's not a giant deal. It was a salad and a small piece of pizza for breakfast. Also, a few pieces of toast. I'll say that i still stayed under the 1000 so at least i am still in the "normal person" range.
Todays Question! :D
What do you think needs to change in the world/ what are your views on controversial issues?
  1. Legalize Gay Marriage (in our country and i want people to ackknowledge it in my city)
  2. What is with this whole thing where kids are afraid to be smart? I wan intelligence to be something to be proud of again. I hate it when smart kids (like me) are ASHAMED to be on the honor role. True, i work so hard to be a chameleon, but come on. It's not our fault we are going to change the world and you'll have nine kids by the time you are 24.
  3. I want little girls to not have to come in contact with so many negative influences. Seriously, we see these  ladies that look like maniquens out of a department store with flawless skin, perfect bodies, huge boobs, and its too much. Also, what is with all the sex on tv? I'm fine with it but after a while its just a bunch of soft core porn. And my baby cousins ask me awkward questions. Little girls, might i add. I don't want them growing up thinking they have to be perfect and blow every guy they meet. 
  4. Stricter gun control. Yes, guns don't kill people, people kill people. But guns make it a hell of a lot easier. Also, there are so many accidental deaths caused by teens just fucking around with their daddy's gun. The safety's off, they're actin cool, and BOOM, they have no fucking skull.
  5. Prayer in public schools has to be allowed. I thought Anerica was into the whole religious tolerence gig.
  6. I am Pro-Choice. Family members and close friends of mine have had abortions. I believe that your body is your business and your business only. Now, that does not mean that you should use it as birth control. If you get pregnant from being sexually abused or your body is physically unable to carry a child without causing it serious health issues, please, do what you must.
  7. Capital punishment needs to be abolished. What are we proving by killing those who kill? That we can do it in a "humane" way? Killing another one of your kind, or just killing without a need, is animalistic. Call yourself a refined being all you want, but if you kill somebody, you might as well be eating slop out of a trough on all fours.
  8. Child Abuse, Domestic Abuse, and Sexual Abuse/rape should have a much stricter punishment. These people get out all the time. i believe in strict jail time. LOCK THEM UP! If you want me to feel safe, don't tell me that they changed because they injured somebody who they were supposed to be there for. So, please see number 7. don't kill them. throw them in jail for the rest of they're miserable lives.
  9. Stem cell research should stop being so taboo. Its a new idea, of course its a little creepy. But it helps so many people. Why can't we just let it slide?
  10. IF PEOPLE ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT CHILDHOOD OBESITY, STOP SERVING US UNHEALTHY FOODS IN SCHOOL AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP BUYING YOUR CHILDREN FAST FOOD EVERY DAY!

I didn't cut today(:

1 comment:

Freedom of speech, while not accepted fully in public, is accepted on this blog.