Monday, January 16, 2012
The thought of only have eaten a small amount of pineapple and a tiny piece of pizza is just amazing, considering that i ate so much over the weekend. Football playoffs mean large amounts of munching at my house.
I think i should come up with some elaborate lie on why i havn't written a post in the past few days. I'd like to say that my internet just broke down again but to be honest, i could have written this whole time. I've been fighting with myself for the most part. On wanting to cut. On not wanting to cut. On seeing that plate of delicious pizza rolls and then remembering how nice that stomach pain feels from not eating anything. From contemplating suicide over and over and over again. I thought these thoughts were gone, but oh no. Not even close.
For a happy note, I think i want to date this guy..but I'm not sure he likes me back because I'm a little awkward and not exactly the prettiest girl on the planet. It's tough never thinking you are good enough for anybody.
TODAYS QUESTION: YOU LIVE IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, WHAT ARE TODAY'S EVENTS?
If we are going for exact opposites..
i woke up late, didn't shower, wore ugly clothes, had all the makeup i needed, looked gorgeous all day though. I didn't finish my art project, i had math homework because i couldn't finish my worksheet, i flunked my health test. The boy i have a crush on didn't talk to me, and didn't completely make my day when he walked me to my last class. I would have flunked my exam, and i didn't have any music on the bus ride home.
Also, i would have eaten my weight in food.
Back to this guy...
Yeah, i know. "That girl..." but she is a lying cunt. I've always kind of liked him but i felt really bad because i thought she was completely beautiful. In every singly possible way. But now, she's got TWO boyfriends AND a girlfriend. Bitch!
But he is older than me, and i really like him. He's completely hilarious. And, he always hugs me and shit like that. I'd be stupid to say that he may be interested in me because just because you walk a girl to class doesn't mean you like her, especially if your class is on the same hall. Right?
--edit!
1 fruitcup (pinapple)- 90
1 half of a piece of pizza- 150
special k bar- 90
small plate of spagheti- 300
total= 630
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Freedom of speech, while not accepted fully in public, is accepted on this blog.