After a HUGE nap, some food (yes, i had comfort food. my mother insisted. Guess what? It helped.) some cigs and a few cuts, i feel a little bit more normal. I was mostly angry because the person i liked was nearby and i just was so desperate to get away that i HAD to look like i was getting mugged or something.
He did ask later on if i was alright, which only added to the complete terrible awfulness of the day. i abhor people pitying me. For lack of a more mature way to say it, IT BLOWS! Never give a spazy cutter a pity hug, they'll bite your ear off.
So, i decided to get over myself and do the fucking question o' the day.
Seven things people don't know about me...
What is it with you and the personal questions, you P.O.S question generator!
- I love to read because it helps me keep my grades up, and the fact that i can connect with the characters allows me to feel SOME kind of emotion other than worthlessness. I just finished this book my crush told me to read. It was poetic and was based off of Romeo And Juliet. I LOVED IT. I'm going to re-read it.
- I hate sleeping alone. I've never SLEPT with anyone (sex doesn't usually include much sleeping..depending on who its with.) But i hate even snuggling with somebody because i know that wherever i sleep that night, i won't be able to feel that warmth when i wake up. Instead, I'll wake up in my room, and pretend like i don't miss them.
- In addition to number two: i fall for people way to fast, which is insane because after D I've only let one guy get close. Seeing as how that blew up in face, then that girl turned out to be what i liked to call a Bear With Wide Canyon.
- I'm actually not a mean person, i just act like i am so people don't want me to talk about my problems and shit like that. I'm open to hearing about yours, but i don't want to have to talk about mine. It feels like I'm completing in a "who has the saddest story" competition.
- I'm so jealous about EVERY THING people have that i don't. Which is a lot.
- I love happy music. Not just death metal. But it seems that most people think i just listen to loud, angry, "get the fuck away from me" music. There has to be balance.
- I thought i was pregnant with D's child. And there for a while, i wanted to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Freedom of speech, while not accepted fully in public, is accepted on this blog.